Change of mind
Before you return items please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org It may be that with our experience we can resolve your problem or make helpful suggestions.
If you’re not completely happy with the product you have purchased and it is still in new condition and was not a clearance item you are welcome to return most products to us within 45 days of the original purchase. We’ll be happy to exchange it for a different size or even a completely different product (if it’s in stock), or you are entitled to a refund on the purchase price (excluding freight).
The Following Conditions Apply to all Change of Mind Returns and Exchanges
- All returns and exchanges must be received by us within 45 calendar days of purchase
- Product must be returned with proof of purchase, preferably a copy of the original receipt as purchased from Offtrack
- Please enclose contact details with the return parcel. Telephone AND email by preference.
- Product must be resaleable; i.e. in new, unused condition, with all its tags and be in its original packaging
- Due to safety restrictions, we cannot accept returns of helmets, climbing, rope sports or safety equipment
- Due to health and hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of underwear and swimwear
- Gift cards, promo codes and sales promo prices cannot be applied to exchanges
- Returns of specially ordered products, custom made, bulk quantity or corporate special orders can only be exchanged or refunded at Offtrack’s discretion and may incur restocking charges
- Clearance items are not accepted for ‘change of mind’ returns and exchanges. This policy applies for online purchases as well as any purchases made in person at a show or institution
- Offtrack is not responsible for any postage, freight, or other costs associated with returning goods
- Offtrack reserves the right to reject any returns that don’t adhere to our returns policy
- Sorry, but we do not process warranties for items not purchased from us. We suggest you contact the place of purchase
Faulty, Damaged or Not Fit For Purpose Goods
What happens with a warranty claim: First we assess it to see if it is a valid claim. If it is we arrange repair or replacement. Note we believe from an environmental point of view it is preferable to repair items if this can be done satisfactorily. All repairs are done by an independent professional to ensure quality demands are met. We hope that you agree with this policy. Some items of course must be replaced. We will discuss this with you before a decision is made.
As a consumer, you benefit from statutory consumer guarantees in respect of items purchased from Offtrack. Offtrack will always honour its obligations under consumer guarantees in accordance with Australian consumer law.
If you have any problem with a product that:
- You believe is defective or faulty
- Does not match the description or sample provided
- Is not fit for purpose advertised
you can return it to us for assessment. Subject to that assessment we will offer a full refund (excluding freight where obliged), replacement, repair (if we consider the defect to be minor) or exchange. Please note that sometimes our assessment will include consultation with the manufacturer which can take some time.
If you believe you have received products that are faulty, damaged, or not fit for the purpose advertised, please contact us via email@example.com and we will help you through the process of returning the item to us for assessment.
What is covered by a warranty?: Faulty materials and workmanship.
What is not covered?: Failures due to normal wear & tear, negligence and acts of nature.
Secondhand, Ex-hire and Demo Returns or Exchanges
Offtrack will not accept for return or exchange any goods which when sold were second hand, ex-hire, factory seconds or demo stock. These goods are sold without warranty of any kind.