Wilderness Equipment Space 2
The Space 2 breaks new ground in both design and performance. Wilderness Equipment have used our unique dihedral 3-way pole hubs to create a low-profile, wedge-shaped tent envelope with an incredibly spacious interior. With the use of low denier, high tenacity nylons throughout, both versions are extremely light given the floor performance has not been sacrificed in the process – the high grade PEU coating delivers a minimum HH of 5,000mm. The Space 2 is uniquely equipped to stand up to strong wind – the conditions that send other tents in this weight category packing. You can invert your walking or ski poles and make them part of the Space 2 framework. Connect up the tent’s internal hub-to-hub tension cord as well and the Space 2 achieves a level of stability only seen in heavy, multi-pole geodesic tents.
- Freestanding Dihedral Hub, 3 or 4-season, 2-Person tent.
- Inner Pitch First: Outer may be pitched first if using optional groundsheet
- Min Weight 3-season: 1.78kg
- Packed Weight 3-season: 1.97kg
- Min Weight 4-season: 1.81kg
- Packed Weight 4-season: 2.00kg
- Floor Dimensions: 2.10m long x 1.3m widest
- Outer Tent Fabric: 30d sil/sil nylon 66 ripstop outer skin with 3000mm HH
- Outer Tent Colour: Apple Green
- Inner Tent: 20d breathable Nylon or 20d mesh inner tent
- Floor: 40d high-tenacity ripstop nylon floor with 5000mm HH pigmented PeU coating
- Poles: 8.5mm OD 7001 aluminium, WE dihedral hubs, press fit connectors
- Pegs: 6 x 4-Flute HT Aluminium, with pull cords